Our Science Vision – making sense of our world and beyond through exciting exploration and questioning.
Our Principles of Science Teaching
- Our curriculum relates to the real life skills and gives opportunity for all children to make links to the real world
- The children are engaged in interactive lessons and working scientifically
- There are opportunities for children to lead their own learning
- Children are motivated and achieve in science
- Children feel secure and confident in exploring their own ideas
- Children can apply other curriculum skills with purpose