Our History Vision – comparing our world, past and present, through exciting first and second-hand experiences.
Our History Principles:
- Our curriculum relates to the real world, past and present.
- There are historical sources and artefacts which allow children to explore and lead their own learning.
- Children are aware of their place and their role in history.
- Children feel secure and confident in completing their own historical enquiries.
- Children are equipped with the skills to evaluate, investigate and enquire.