'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me' – Philippians 4v13
We have a vision for everyone at Bridgemere to be lifelong learners; trying their best, enduring tough times with hope and courage and being open to new experiences.
We believe that God helps us to grow, especially through challenges, we therefore value resilience. In order to flourish, we aim to support every child and adult with the diverse challenges of everyday life.
- perseverance, creativity, trust, compassion, friendship, community, responsibility, thankfulness
As a Church of England school we believe that good education must promote life in all its fullness.
Our Geography Vision – creating global citizens through a wide and varied understanding of the world.
Our Geography principles:
- For children have opportunities to lead their own learning and investigate geographical changes and patterns.
- All learning relates as much as possible to the real world, through case studies and examples.
- Geographical skills are taught in a practical and engaging manner.
- Children make connections between places and develop their understanding of a wide range of other places' characteristics and culture.
'The study of geography is about more than just memorizing places on a map. It's about understanding the complexity of our world, appreciating the diversity of cultures that exists across continents. And in the end, it's about using all that knowledge to help bridge divides and bring people together.' -Barack Obama