Our visions and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident and happy members of the community.
"A small rural school with a big Christian heart.”
- We nurture and maintain strong links with the Church and the local community.
- We give children the opportunity to experience what being a Christian is, in a warm, friendly family where everyone feels safe.
- We set high standards using a variety of teaching and learning styles within a calm learning environment.
- We encourage each individual to reach their full potential through an enjoyable and enriched curriculum.
- We aim to give children the skills and confidence to achieve their goals and ambitions, as well as to enable them to become positive members of society.