Our Computing Vision
For all children to be computer literate and confidently solve problems creativity.
Our Principles of Computing Teaching
· Children are responsible and safe users of information and communication technology.
· Children can evaluate and apply information technology, including new or familiar technologies, analytically to solve problems.
· The children are engaged in interactive lessons.
· Children are independent and skillful users of digital technology and will be outward looking and forward thinking in this technological age.
· There are opportunities for children to lead and extend their own learning.
· Children enjoy computing and feel confident and motivated to achieve further.
· Children feel secure and confident in exploring their own ideas.
· Children are digitally literate and will be able to use, and express themselves and develop their ideas through, information and communication technology, at a level suitable for future workplace and as active participants in a digital world.