"When you step into our school it is like a wonderland. We have lots of exciting places to learn and an amazing view of the beautiful countryside."
Year 3 Pupil at Bridgemere CE Primary School.
WHAT MAKES BRIDGEMERE SPECIAL?
- We are a small rural Church of England (Aided) Primary School and Nursery close to Nantwich in South Cheshire. We are situated just of the A51, just up the road from the famous garden centre - Bridgemere Nursery and Garden World.
- We have strong links with the local community and St John's Church in Doddington.
- We provide a nurturing environment for all of our children with a happy, family feel to the school.
- We provide bespoke teaching in 4 classes ensuring ALL children reach their full potential.
- We have a fantastic outdoor learning environment in our school grounds including; 'The Wild Wood' with a stream running through it and 'The Burrow' with an adventure trail. Also due to our location we also have some beautiful nature and countryside on our doorstep!
- We provide all day Nursery care, led by a qualified teacher, for children from the age of 3. The Nursery children share a learning environment with the Reception children which helps to ensure a smooth transition into school life.
- Our PE lessons are led by a professional sports coach.
- We provide before and after school care from 7:30am-6pm.
- We have strong parent support led by the 'Friends of Bridgemere'.
- Bridgemere CE Primary School and Nursery was founded in 1874 and continues to serve the community over 140 years later!
"This is a good school...teaching is consistently good and often outstanding."
OFSTED Feb 2014
You can view our full OFSTED report by clicking on the link below:
"96% of parents would recommend this school"
ParentView June 2014
Bridgemere has formally been acknowledged as being a GOOD school but we already knew that!"
Parent of children at Bridgemere CE Primary School.
Have a look at what parents think of our school by clicking on the link below: